|Lincoln Harris announced today that Harris Teeter has signed a 76,000-square-foot lease to bring a new prototype store to Rea Farms, a 188-acre mixed-use development located in southeast Charlotte on Providence and Ardrey Kell Roads. The store is set to open in February of 2018.
The store will be the first of its kind to open in Charlotte and will anchor the retail space at Rea Farms, 110,000 square feet of which remains available as well as three to four outparcels and a signature restaurant opportunity on the Village Green. Betsy McIntyre of Lincoln Harris’ Charlotte office represented the landlord, Rea Farms Construction LLC, in the transaction.
Rea Farms is a master planned, mixed-use development project on the site of the former Golf Links golf course that was once a part of the Rea family farm.
The project includes:
- 76,000 SF Harris Teeter
- 455 multifamily units developed by Woodfield Investments
- 185,000-square-foot Life Time Fitness center
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools’ magnet school.
- Four-building office campus,
150-unit senior-living center by CitiSculpt
- For sale residential community developed by CalAtlantic Homes